Upcoming Webinar Tuesday, July 7th:
Babies - Key Issues for the First Year
What may be instinctual for the rest of the animal kingdom may not come so naturally to humans in the care of their offspring. Join Hawthorn University’s Holistic Health and Nutrition Webinar Series on:
Tuesday, July 7th, 2015 at 4 PM PST / 7 PM EST. Click here to register.
Nutrition Education and Consulting
Learn how to feel radiant rather than just OK through food, exercise, and stress management.
Are you tired of not having answers about what's going on with your health and wanting to take more control in a non-medicated approach? Do you want to create new lifestyle habits so that you can have more energy, and sleep better? Or how about incorporating a better diet and regular exercise into your busy life but are unsure where to start?
Recognizing the subtle, and not so subtle, symptoms of unwellness is an important opportunity as these symptoms or messages are often a short step from the start of many chronic disease processes.
Take the time now to set up your personalized wellness insurance policy so you can have the quality of life, energy, and time to accomplish all your goals.
With a few carefully selected and targeted changes inserted into your life, you may be able to:
- digest your food more effectively, without belching, gas, and turbulence down below
- sleep more soundly, thereby recharging your immune system and improving hormone balance
- make it through the allergy season with clear sinuses and less discomfort
- improve mobility by reducing musculoskeletal pain
- accomplish homeostasis in weight and mood
- reduce risk factors for chronic diseases to which you may be predisposed
- raise your quality of life and overall vitality
- achieve greater focus and concentration
Let us eat together,
Let us be vital together,
Let us be radiating truth,
radiating the light of life,
Never shall we denounce anyone,
never entertain negativity.